THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS (or combination of behaviors) MAY INDICATE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Regualar credit limit increase requests
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
Lucky Turtle Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas.
FOR ADDITIONAL HELP
This provides only a brief overview of the hazards associated with problem gambling. If you or someone you know needs additional help, ask a supervisor about the many support groups in the area or call Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
MOST COMPULSIVE GAMBLERS WILL ANSWER YES TO MANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
- Does gambling make you insensitive to the welfare of your family, thus making your family life unhappy?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to solve financial dificulties or sold personal items to finance gambling?
- After winning or losing, do you feel like you must return as soon as possible?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments, frustration, even good fortune give you an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?